[Asterisk-Users] 5000 sip clients (voip phones)

JetSpeak asterisk at jetspeak.com
Fri May 27 03:04:51 MST 2005

depends on how much they're calling each other...  if they're all using
reinvites, ulaw, and only calling each other, I don't see why that box
wouldn't be able to handle it, you just won't have any fault tolerance.

If you provide more information about the project, I'm sure you'll get
some good recommendations.