[Asterisk-Users] static database config gui

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:22:59 MST 2005

On 5/26/05, Magnus Espeland <magnus.espeland at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nice work!
>
> Is it easy to make it run without mod_perl?

No it would take a lot of changes to make it work without mod perl.  I
thought a lot about converting it to a regular perl cgi.  The thing is
it's a trade off between being a bit easier to install if mod perl is
required versus quite a significant performance hit without mod perl.

What I will do is make the install as easy as possible.  I'm thinking
about bundling all the required modules including the Template
Toolkit, so that except for mod perl you shouldn't have to install
anything not included with the distribution.

> Is the source online?

Not yet.  I need to take what I have, clean it up a bit,  and write up
an installation guide.  Hopefully in a week I should have it ready.

Chris