[Asterisk-Users] Looking for inexpensive phone to use with Asteriskwith message light and a button that will let me play new messages

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu May 26 17:19:47 MST 2005

How about "almost" --

I got three of these:
http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cfm?terms=4264&cartLogFrom=Search%20%2
D%20Category%20Filter&CFID=8246070&CFTOKEN=33690221

Each comes with two red LEDs installed.  I left one unit red, changed
one to blue and another to green, then installed them in the kitchen
near our message board.  Each is connected to a different phone-line
(from SPA-2000).  Now we have "his 'n hers" message indicators and one
for my business line.