[Asterisk-Users] Looking for inexpensive phone to use with Asterisk with message light and a button that will let me play new messages

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:54:40 MST 2005

Any phone with a programable voicemail/messages button will do. To name a few:
Panasonic TSC14B around $40 is a 2 line phone that has a voicemail
button that can be programmed to dial an extension that dials
voicemail (and with the s option there is no need for password).
Grandstream BT (I hate this phone)
And any other VOIP phone that has a programmable message button.