[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager & Asterisk for Voicemail

Scott Herrick scott at angvall.com
Thu May 26 15:11:39 MST 2005

Well, I have my CM and my Cisco phones leaving and retrieving VM from *.
  :-)
The challenge now is the MWI.  Shaun's notes are great!  I discovered
the version of H323 is not playing well with asterisk-oh323.   It looks
like I'm going to need to gut the h323 config on my * box and start with
a set of known working (interoperable) versions.

It looks like if the MWI are working then the * VM call handlers/auto
attendants will also work.  Has anyone got * doing Auto Attendants for a
Call Manager?

I'm going to read a few tutorials on H.323 and OH.323.  Back soon.

Thanks
Scott