[Asterisk-Users] tds_CDR and MS SQL Server troubleshooting

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu May 26 13:43:22 MST 2005

In the SQL server MMC, you can expand SQL server > Management > Process Info
and see if your defined user is listed in there after you try to hit SQL
server. If not, it is most certainly a rights problem.

Quick and dirty way to determine if it's a rights problem is to use the sql
server SA account as the login. If it works, then it's a rights problem.

hth