[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Firmware help please.

Razza rjames31 at btopenworld.com
Thu May 26 09:29:28 MST 2005

Yup, OS79XX.txt is the first file it asks for, once it has received this
it requests SEP<MACAddr>.cnf.

After a while it repeats the process!

Note: I have been changing the image name in OS79XX.txt also.
Ray

<<<<Joseph 26 May 2005 17:17>>>>
Have you run a tcpdump on your * to see what it is asking for? Does it
ask for OS79XX.txt?