[Asterisk-Users] Survey: E1 prices

X - Filter xfilter at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 20:59:49 MST 2005

In the .ph, a draft is being proposed to make VoIP as a "value added
service" *. The big bad telcos used to have a strong control over this. With
this ruling, ISPs can offer VoIP to their customers with no hassle from the
big telcos.

Other companies ** are already offering VoIP eventhough the draft is not yet
final.

We're just covering all the bases (there's a joke here somewhere) if and
when the draft becomes final and we decide to offer VoIP type services.

* Reference:
http://news.inq7.net/infotech/index.php?index=1&story_id=31993

** Reference:
http://news.inq7.net/infotech/index.php?index=1&story_id=32271