[Asterisk-Users] Survey: E1 prices

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Wed May 25 20:33:45 MST 2005

Callum,

Eddie seems to be a Mindgate customer from the Phillipines...:

Whois: 203.177.40.9

Mindgate Systems, Inc.
   Rm. 703, One Magnificent Mile Bldg., San
   Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center
   Pasig 1600
   PH

I am in .au and have zero knowledge of the Systems in .ph

I have see that there is zero voip did provided that can give access to .ph
so it seems that perhaps there is a legality issue there like in .pg?

Note: many countries have laws that forbid VOIP, and .pg is one of them,
perhaps .ph is too?

Regards,