[Asterisk-Users] Legacy Toshiba integration

Joshua Laroff jlaroff at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:25:54 MST 2005

I have recently changed jobs and I now have to administer a Toshiba DK424. I
would like to integrate Asterisk with this Toshiba PBX. I am quite familiar
with Asterisk but I have absolutely no idea about this Toshiba. To make
matters worse the manuals for this system are missing. What I would like to
do is place Asterisk in such a way that we can extend the Voicemail boxes
and possibly add a few voip extensions. What advice if any might the list
have on this subject?

I have looked on the wiki's Asterisk legacy integration and did not find
anything regarding Toshiba

Thanks in advance
-Josh