[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed May 25 16:48:15 MST 2005

Michiel.

To help better understand what xmlhttp does with asterisk, could you modify
your tgx file and strip everything related to db and make a sort of hello
world script? In fact, something small like connecting to the manager (of
course, we each have to put our config there) and maybe issue a sip show
peers and show how this can be done and update in realtime via web?

What do you think? This will elp grasp the concept of xmlhttp and connecting
to the manager.