[Asterisk-Users] Conferences using Manager API

Paulo mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Wed May 25 11:18:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to setup a three party conference using
the Asterisk Manager API. I am using the Redirect
action over an established two party call. The
procedure I am using is to try to redirect the two
existing channels to a third party. I would expect
this to connect both channels to the third party.
However, one of the two parties gets disconnected. Is
this the expected behavior? Is there any other way to
setup such a conference?

Thanks in advance,
Paulo