[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed May 25 07:40:43 MST 2005

As one of the members said. The idea behind this is not to have to install
any app on the computer but base everything on web apps. Im still trying to
find out how to mix everything together but it’s a mixture of Asterisk
Manager usage and some PHP coding for example.

You can probably just open a web page, and it will show you the callerid of
whos calling you, provided you first told the web page your extension number
or technology, like SIP/myextension so it can check the manager and see when
a Dial is executed and extract the callerid.

After that, it can probable just open a new browser automatically and insert
the callerid or whatever into a URL for your CRM.

It doesn’t seem to be complicated but for example, the things that bother me
are refreshes, I don’t want to use meta refreshes for this monitoring
webpage every X seconds, rather, use something more realtime... Any ideas?