[Asterisk-Users] CRM integration (was RE: CallerID)

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Wed May 25 07:14:38 MST 2005

I am also very interested in CRM integration. Anything I can do to help?

One thing I don't understand is how is the browser being launched on the
person's PC. Or is it not launched automatically?

Anyone know of a simple app running on the desktop to do this? I looked
into IPSwithcBoard and it appears like it should be able to do the job,
but:
a) It is pretty heavy - it does a lot of other things that are not
necessary in this scenario
b) it did not work for me. It gives me a bunch of exceptions when
connecting to my Asterisk box.

---
Iassen Hristov