[Asterisk-Users] Analog Lines

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue May 24 21:54:00 MST 2005

 Just make sure that the Carier you use on the PSTN side will support
Modem comunications, some cariers use VoIP for the long haul
(surprise!!!!) This makes it VERY difficult to get a good connection.
Also make sure that yur clocking on the T1 is solid, Minute frameslips
cause a multitude of errors.

Ahh, the memories that caused a Panic attack and a ride in a rescue
truck!!!! :-)