[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue May 24 20:03:48 MST 2005

Hi Michiel.

Could We do that? Could you help me disect your apis so I can better
understand what you are doing? I code in php so mustly what We need to do is
understand what you are doing to your DB, etc.

Let me know what to do.

Thx! And I sure think this is going to be a great addon to the list for
everybody looking to use php and integrate CTI into apps like SugarCRM,
salesforce.com, etc.