[Asterisk-Users] Redirection

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 13:35:31 MST 2005

I am getting a 302 redirect from a SIP Proxy and what
I want Asterisk to do then is dial thru the Zap
Channel. But seemingly, Asterisk, upon receiving the
redirect tries to create a SIP channel and tries to
dial that SIP Channel.

So if the redirect information says that the "new"
contact info is sip:14502221111 at asterisk-ip, I want
Asterisk to dial the number 14502221111 over the Zap
channel. But Asterisk seems to think that the new
contact sip:1450222111 at asterisk-ip is a SIP Phone and
tries to dial it over the SIP channnel.

How can I "fix" this? Thanks in advance
Dave