[Asterisk-Users] Digium Wildcard X100P Error

Christopher Kenna kristufer at onefastsc.com
Tue May 24 05:18:24 MST 2005

Sorry about last posting, typo...

I just added 2 Digium X100P cards. When my * box boots, it found them and configured them. When I enter genzaptelconf, it comes back with the following error:

line 13: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'
Unloading zaptel hardware drivers:
Removing zaptel module:  rmmod: module zaptel is not loaded
                                                           [FAILED]
                                                           [FAILED]
Waiting for zap to come online ...OK
Running ztcfg:                                             [  OK  ]

Am I missing a step? It doesnt seem to have added the port.

-C