[Asterisk-Users] CallerID, TAPI and CTI

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon May 23 12:43:17 MST 2005

Im already using astapi.. But this only works good for outgoing calls from
outlook.

I havent been able to make astapi work for inbound callerid since software
like ascendis shows the callerid and also calledid (my extension)

Plus, Havent found any callerid software that works using astapi and can
open a url or run an app upon the incoming event.

Anybody has any success stories with this?