[Asterisk-Users] CallerID, TAPI and CTI

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon May 23 12:20:01 MST 2005

Did you look at AstTapi?
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20TAPI

Wiley

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Anton
Krall
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 12:13 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] CallerID, TAPI and CTI

Im using the open source version, which is great! Now I want to be able
to use some sort of popup software that might integrate with sugarcrm...
But first things first.. I want to find a working callerid app... So far
Ive tested ascendis and a few others without luck, the best I was able
to do is get callerid and also calledid (my extension) so message
duplicate themselves.

I mostly looking for an app for windows that can do callerid (no
calledid
:)) and run an app or command line upon receving the info and pass the
callerid as parameter.