[Asterisk-Users] Programs to parse queue_log

Asterisk-Users asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Mon May 23 09:46:25 MST 2005

Hey Johann!
Just thought I would mention our upcoming 2.6 release of PhoneCALL.  We
already have routines in there that check system logs, and Asterisk logs.
You can check it out at:
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall

Click on the DEMO on the right-hand side.
User/Pass:   demo/demo

Look on the bottom left-side under 'Logging', then 'Phone System'.
I just added the 'Queue' section for you to see.  :-)

Enjoy!

--Dustin Wildes