[Asterisk-Users] Programs to parse queue_log

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Mon May 23 09:01:14 MST 2005

Johann wrote:
> What third party programs are available for parsing the queue_log file
> and CDR file?  I know about XC-AST, but management would prefer a php
> based solution.
>
> What have other admins done to retrieve detailed call information about
> the queue system?  Anyone develop their own that they don't mind sharing?
>
> --johann

Johann,

What we do as our first step is to have a cron job run every night and export
the queue_log file into an SQL table. From that point onwards it's relatively
simple to come up with your own reports.

You will have to read up the queuelog.txt file in the doc directory of the
source code, it gives a lot of information about what each row in the queue_log
file means.

Flynn