[Asterisk-Users] IAX losing registration

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Mon May 23 09:46:14 MST 2005

I have them all as IP's. I tried registering with myself and that stayed up
longer then the ones going out on the net, but when I did a reload then that
one died too. I had this problem when I was running 1.0.5 and still have it
with 1.0.7. does this function have any dependancies that I don't know
about.

P.S. they stup up for longer then 3 hours but sometime during the night they
died.

Joel