[Asterisk-Users] Developer Needed!

Lee Lee asterisk_newbie at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 20:56:37 MST 2005

Hi

I am looking for a asterisk based soultion for SMS/ANI callback. I currently have a asterisk production box.

I intend to have a SMS/ANI callback attach to the prodution box as an addon.

SMS/ANI asterisk will accept incoming ANI/SMS and check for credit balance and then use the production box to make the calls. Of course SMS/ANI asterisk will deduce the amount accordingly.

i will be using a Ericssion Fixed celluar terminal attach to a X101P card

please contact me off-list should you be interested or need more info

asterisk_newbie at yahoo.com

regards