[Asterisk-Users] E1 PRI Warnings

Jorge Verastegui jorge at redcetus.com
Mon May 23 09:07:52 MST 2005

Hi,

I've connected a TE110P from digium with a 2 E1 to a Siemens PBX using
asterisk from ubuntu linux.

Everything is working as expected. This box is being used as a H323
gateway to the pstn. There are few complains but it is working pretty
well overall.

There is one thing that is bothering me.

Asterisk says:

May 22 05:03:39 WARNING[9360]: PRI: !! No channel map, no channel, and no ds1?  What am I supposed to identify?
May 22 05:03:39 WARNING[9360]: PRI: !! Unable to add IE 'Channel Identification'

And Siemens Say:

Alarm channels lockout

I don't know if these two warnings are related (i am guessing). But the
guy from Siemens is not very happy with this.

Here are my questions:

1. Can these two warnings be related?
2. How can i change asterisk configuration to stop Siemens complains?
3. What are the possible consequences of these warnings?

Thanks in advance

These are my config files:

/etc/zaptel.conf

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
span=2,0,1,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=32-46
dchan=47
bchan=48-62

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=default
switchtype=national
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes