[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 & v7.4

Peter Braidwood Peter at braidwood.co.uk
Mon May 23 07:23:06 MST 2005

The voice and data vlan can be the same, however that makes it trivial for others to record phone conversations if this is a concern. Having a separate vlan for voice makes it a *bit* harder!

I have only ever used Cisco switches, however .1q is an open standard so it should work with other makes. The qos stuff is specific to Cisco AFAIK.

Peter

http://www.star.net.uk