[Asterisk-Users] spa-1001 with asterisk?

Curren C. Calhoun asterisk at currencalhoun.com
Mon May 23 07:02:34 MST 2005

When configuring the SPA-1001 you need to put the port you are using after
the IP address in the configuration menu.  For example... If your asterisk
server is at 192.168.4.34 and you are using port 5060 for SIP, then you need
to type in 192.168.4.34:5060 in the configuration menu...  Enter the correct
username and password for your configuration and you should be set.  The
rest of it can for the most part stay as factory defaults.