[Asterisk-Users] spa-1001 with asterisk?

hank smith hanksmith5 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 23:31:35 MST 2005

hello my friend is trying to get his spa-1001 (sipura) 1001 connected to my asterisk box.
he reset his spa-1001 to factory defaults I emailed him the voip-info page I found on google and yes I did look on google anyways he isn't able to get the thing to connect to it eg getting a dial tone, he did install x-lite and it worked fine with that
am running asterisk at home 1.0
can some one please tell me the steps to get the spa-1001 working for my friend, I will be passing the instructions to him.
thanks for any help you can give.
thanks
hank

email: