[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940g Firmware load problems

Adam Collard acollard at erwireless.com
Sun May 22 21:53:48 MST 2005

I have a Cisco 7940G IP Phone. I am trying to load the firmware to SIP 3.2. The Phone just hangs in Defaulting CM to TFTP Server. It doesn't do anything else after that. I also have two other 7940g's that are the Universal Application Loader mode and say Protocol Application Invalid. I need to know what I can do to fix both these problems. I am running Asterisk at Home version 1.0. I have to of Cisco 7940g's working perfectly on my server right now. I can be reached at (800) 757-5669 x4861 or  acollard at erwireless.com. I need these working right ASAP.