[Asterisk-Users] Using patch -p0 <meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txtproduces 'malformed patch' message

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sun May 22 21:16:21 MST 2005

That patch is very small, so if you need to you could manually apply the
patch.  All it adds is callerId to the "meetme list confno" command.

It is based on 1.0.7, and I did apply it to a clean tree to verify it,
but I am also the first to admit that I am new to using diff/patch, so
I may have done it wrong.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Flash Love
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:45 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Using patch -p0
<meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txtproduces 'malformed patch' message

I have googled for several hours and have read several threads but I
have not
found an answer yet. I have downloaded asterisk-1.0.7 and WebMeetMe-Gui.
have tried to use the diff file 'meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt' to add the
changes needed for WebMeetMe-Gui.

Using  'patch -p0 <meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt' in the apps directory
returns:
patching file app_meetme.c
patch: **** malformed patch at line 157: @@ -680,7 +178,7 @@

I am beginning to think that I am using the wrong version of asterisk
with
this patch for app_meetme. Do anyone know which version of asterisk is
compatible with WebMeetMe-Gui_v1.3.2 and its diff file
'meetme-diff-cbmysql_1.txt'?

Thanks
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: