[Asterisk-Users] Hangup Issues on TDM40B FXO Australia

Malcolm Fuller mfuller at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun May 22 20:07:32 MST 2005

I have a similar issue.

I have 2 pstn lines and a phone plugged into my tdm400.
If I make a call to the outside using the phone, and the pstn number is
engaged, and I hang up, the line is not freed. I have been restarting
asterisk to get my external line back.

This does not happen if I make the same call from my pc (using sj phone).

Malcolm