[Asterisk-Users] Hangup Issues on TDM40B FXO Australia

Haydn.Kemmery at lihir.com.pg Haydn.Kemmery at lihir.com.pg
Sun May 22 19:48:49 MST 2005

Afternoon all,

After doing some test on my asterisk box I can successfully receive
calls to my Asterisk PBX to a SIP phone from The Telstra PSTN network

Dial out from a sip phone is also not an issue, all calls connect and
terminate normally.

If I call the Asterisk PBX say from PSTN in Zap1-1 and out through
ZAP2-2 back to the PSTN (after entering the correct pin off course) the
card does not appear to detect the hang-up, I then have to issues a soft
hang-up to close the call,
I presume this indicates the card is configured to receive the correct
hangup signal

I have tried enabling callprogress, busydetect and a few settings on the
busycount but to no success

I've also tried LS and KS signalling

Does anyone else have any suggestions to get this to work with
Australia's Telstra?

Regards

Haydn

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of LMC.