[Asterisk-Users] realtime excessive database queries

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Sun May 22 17:59:44 MST 2005

Why not add the code to do so? The biggest problem is several routines
would need to be modified to pass around the data. It was just easier
to put hooks in all the functions for the database. Writing your own
database interface and caching the queries could do it as well.

  We eventually dumped the idea of using an external database period,
and ended up putting our own hash based system in place.

 Preston Garrison
 direct: 877-748-4142
 fax: 310-774-3901
 cell: 623-748-4140