[Asterisk-Users] more than one company hosting their PBX on thesame machine?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sun May 22 15:32:15 MST 2005

This interests me as I find I have several customers who cannot afford a
complete hosting computer but need some extensions online. Domains are of no
importance, I would think you cold give them each a block of extensions,
i.e., 1xx, 2xx, they would know there were other companies on the machine
but why would they care?
What would be the issues? IVRs? I think voicemail has context for multi
company hosting.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759