[Asterisk-Users] Set CallerID in zapata.conf with QuadBri or other solution with parallel call signalling

Companity info at companity.com
Sat May 21 01:00:00 MST 2005

Hi,

we are using asterisk with Junghanns QuadBri and some sip phones. 2 channels are configured in NT mode (ISDN PBX connected, internal ) and 2 channels are connected to the public ISDN network (bri-cpe). We use Bristuff 0.2.0 RC8C from Junghanns.

When a call comes in from the public phone for a specific extension (Hotline Number), we initiate a parallelcall to some SIP phones and also to our PBX through the quadbri and we also do a signalling on one mobile phone(through the second channel which is connected to the oublic phone network).

Problem:

The sip phones and the internal phones on the PBX see the number of the calling party correctly (e.g. 040-987654321). Cause we can´t set a callerid to the public phone network (to show the calling party number), we want to show an extension of our numbers on our isdn-bri (asigned by Carrier, e.g. our numbers are 12345-0 to 12345-99). If we use our current configuration, everythings works good, execpt the isdn call to the mobile phone. As calling id it shows 12345 w/o an extension. We would like to set a specific extension, so that for the call to the mobile phone it is displayed 12345-88 (so we see that is a call forwarded from asterisk for a specific extension) and the rest (SIP an PBX) should display the ID of the calling party (e.g. 040-987654321). Does anybody has an idea ? I tried to set a callerid in the zapata.conf for the channels dialing the mobile phone with callerid= "" <1234588> and also same w/ setcallerid(""<1234588>). Result is that it´s shown 12345 to the mobile phone.

thanks for help

Andreas