[Asterisk-Users] Who knows where voicepulse has their asterisk servers?

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Fri May 20 16:57:45 MST 2005

InternetMarketingMan2001 wrote:
> I want to collocate an * box somewhere, where better than where voicepulse
> chose to put their servers?
> They probably did their homework and selected someplace where good handoff
> to the pstn can be found, right/

AFAIK, the voice path doesn't really need to follow the same path as the
call signaling.
I assume they could have the media gateways really far from the Asterisk
servers, would this make any difference in your plans ?
Anyone checked the source/destination for traffic going via voicepulse ?
For several destination DNs ?