[Asterisk-Users] How to get in touch with sixTel?

brett at websmyths.com brett at websmyths.com
Fri May 20 11:53:11 MST 2005

On 5/20/2005, "Bryan Field-Elliot" <bryan at nextalarm.com> wrote:

> If anybody here is a sixTel customer, can you share any tips & tricks
> for getting in touch with anybody there? They are absurdly hard to get
> a hold of, particularly when you have a technical issue needing to be
> resolved. If anyone has any phone numbers other than their main 800
> line, I'd sure appreciate it.
>
> Thank you,
> Bryan

I'm in the same boat...  I think we all are.  People are there - they
just don't WANT to talk to anyone.  The beginning of this month the IVR
changed - SOMEONE had to do that.

The numbers I have are 800-987-9891 and 303-785-5014 and from the
inetmedia llc web page I got 866-452-8930 and I thought once I heard the
same IVR from all three but according to Google 866-452-8930 goes to
some herbal-life place.  LOL  Could be!  It didn't sound the same to me
today.

And then today - I saw my calls to them actually being charged against
my sixtel account balance - something I hadn't seen before - so SOMEONE
had to fix that.

But from digging around the Internet I did find out they only started
last August and it looks like a one-man-show so he may have been sick
or in an accident since the end of last month (when I did get a trouble
ticket resolved).  Gee - that was about Noon on a Friday too!  Hmmmmm...

I am ready to contact the Denver BBB and Colorado State - I did find
'them' listed on the State business files.  So I have 'their'
addresses
of record - I will wait and see if they bill me for another month for
DID or Toll Free (both still 'Pending') and if they do - they get
registered letters - and a call to the State and I'll pull the last
payment back on the credit card just to pay for the letters.

But their outbound sure works good for me...

Brett