[Asterisk-Users] How to get in touch with sixTel?

JD jd at twingeckos.com
Fri May 20 11:47:06 MST 2005

Bryan Field-Elliot wrote:

> If anybody here is a sixTel customer, can you share any tips & tricks
> for getting in touch with anybody there? They are absurdly hard to get
> a hold of, particularly when you have a technical issue needing to be
> resolved. If anyone has any phone numbers other than their main 800
> line, I'd sure appreciate it.
>
> Thank you,
> Bryan

The only luck I've ever had getting in touch with them.. is via instant
messenger.  I've been evaluating several VOIP providers the last few
weeks and SixTel would NOT be one that I would ever recommend to our
clients.
Their online trouble ticketing system seems to be 'for show', they
certainly don't read or respond to trouble tickets.

JD