[Asterisk-Users] X100p cards

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Fri May 20 07:14:11 MST 2005

I have a customer that has 10 analog lines (he can't get digital
where he's located). I'm currently using 3 TDM04B cards but I have
the damn echo problem all the time what ever setting I do (I followed
all the steps I could find in the Wiki and in this forum but none
work). I even tried on a different computer to make sure it wasn't a
motherboard problem I made a test with 3 X100p cards and I have no
echo problem. I was able to find 2 PowerMac 9600 for a 100$ each
(they have 6 PCI slots each) so I was wondering how I can setup the 2
servers to be seen as one. I know I can do a iax connection between
the 2. This will work fine for incoming calls but for outgoing how I
can tell server1 to use the zap channel on the server2 if all the
lines are taken in server1?

Thanks

Martin