[Asterisk-Users] Anyone done the Cisco 7960 FW migration path programmatically?

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Fri May 20 07:14:57 MST 2005

Has anyone out there scripted the rollthrough migration of the Cisco
firmware?

It would be fantastic if there was an app that would generate a set of
templated .CNF and XML files based on the MAC addys entered, then
control and present your .BIN images through TFTP.

It could then also send the reboot signal too, walking through the
oh-so-ridiculous path from 3.2 (which every 7960 I've bought to date
seems to ship with) through whichever image you've bought.

If my scripting/programming skills weren't so weak I'd try myself.

/rg