[Asterisk-Users] Rack Mount Server Recommendations

Michael B. Murdock mike123 at switchmaxx.com
Fri May 20 07:12:15 MST 2005

While full NEBS certainly adds a great deal of expense and we do have some
customers insist on it, most are happy to just have -48vdc power. Currently
we use a high end commercial inverter which adds about $3000 to the system
cost. I would like to be able to do away with the inverter completely.

-- Mike