[Asterisk-Users] Konftel

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu May 19 23:43:28 MST 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Dean Collins wrote:

> [...]

In Sweden they wireless ones are about $700. I guess for the flexibility
you get it may be a good price, especially if you have a larger room so
you occasionally need several devices working as one.

> Any ideas on quality? Have you used one personally?

Not the wireless ones, but their wired conference phones work well for us.
What is really nice about them is that several phones can either work
standalone or be connected together to form a larger system for larger
rooms when the need arises. This works as advertised.

Peter