[Asterisk-Users] LOOKING TO HIRE

Lane lane at joeandlane.com
Thu May 19 17:03:21 MST 2005

UGH!  This is a stupid thread!

Languages, to a programmer, are like hammers to a carpenter:  Sometimes you
need a 16oz hammer, sometimes you need a 10oz hammer, sometimes you need a
nailgun and other times you just need the heel of your shoe.

On the other hand, languages and programmers, to a recruiter, mean nothing
unless he can get you to buy his bullshit.

If somebody wants the job, and likes the crap that the recruiter offers, then
s/he should apply.

But in general, I agree with the first responder:  "Can we get this guy (the
recruiter) booted from the list?"  This has nothing to do with asterisk.

lane

P.S.  Anybody that can construct an "if-then" statement, whatever the
language, is a programmer.  If you don't believe that then you must feel very
alone in your ivory tower.