[Asterisk-Users] LOOKING TO HIRE

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Thu May 19 14:27:59 MST 2005

Again it all depends what you want to do.  if you are servicing 20
users on one machine, and don't need to do anything complicated, sure
perl I am sure would do the job.  But if your service tons of users, on
a large scale basis, I doubt perl is a good choice.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140