[Asterisk-Users] LOOKING TO HIRE

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu May 19 12:38:23 MST 2005

On 12:07, Thu 19 May 05, Preston Garrison wrote:
> I think what you want is a Senior Scripter not a Senior Programmer :)
> Perl, PHP, Python?  I doubt any good programmer is going to want to use
> those scripting languages..

Why not ?
It all depends on the job that needs to be done.
I won't be choosing C for coding a webpage that has to
interact with PostgreSQL.
And I wont be choosing php for a system daemon process.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."