[Asterisk-Users] LOOKING TO HIRE

Jeffrey Richey jrichey at loudpacket.com
Thu May 19 11:11:29 MST 2005

We have positions in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Temecula, California.
Please only reply to vnjobs at ecite.com no phone calls.

Our Company comprises a diverse set of individuals who work hard and play
hard. We look for motivated, dedicated candidates who have demonstrated an
insatiable quest for knowledge, opportunity, responsibility and
entrepreneurship. Our goals are ambitious, but ample rewards exist for those
who embrace the challenge.

If you are up for the challenge of helping to shape the future of an
industry-leading VoIP services firm, check out our list of available
positions.

Vietnam Office Address:
Our Company
Saigon Trade Center Building
37 Ton Duc Thang Street
District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: vnjobs at excite.com

You are welcome to e-mail your CV or resume vnjobs at excite.com

 Available Positions in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:

Senior Programmer
Job Description:
This position requires significant technical expertise in the design and
implementation of of object oriented programming and web applications.
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 8 years experience in
applications development, have a thorough understanding of industry standard
software development procedures and practices, and have successfully
developed and implemented medium to large scale projects.  Strong
familiarity with the Python programming language as well as the Zope
application server and Plone content management framework is required as the
applications will be developed using these tools. Knowledge of HTML/CSS also
beneficial. Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment is required.
Basic Unix/Linux system administration skills and knowledge of MySQL
database and SQL is preferred. Good spoken and written English language
skills.

As a Senior Programmer, work with programmers to develop the application
base from specifications provided by management.

Review and make technical recommendations on code developed by programmers.

Mentor lower level programmer in knowledge transfer during design, build,
test and implementation phase of the project.

Provide System documentation for each phase of the project.

Minimal Requirements:
Language Requirements: Perl, PHP, MySQL; Python is a bonus
Operating Systems Requirements: Linux Redhat or FREEBSD
Solid knowledge of Unix based systems, TCP/IP Protocols, CVS
Strong Knowledge of: www.zope.org and www.plone.org

Programmer
Job Description:
The programmer will be responsible for implementing code in the Python
language in the Zope web application server as well as standalone Python
applications according to the specifications provided by management.  2+
years of Python programming experience, knowledge of SQL/MySQL, comfortable
working in a Linux/Unix environment. Prior experience developing database
driven web applications is a plus. Ability to speak and read/write english.

Minimal Requirements:
Language Requirements: Perl, PHP, MySQL; Python is a bonus
Operating Systems Requirements: Linux Redhat or FREEBSD
Solid knowledge of Unix based systems, TCP/IP Protocols, CVS
Strong Knowledge of: www.zope.org and www.plone.org

Web hosting support engineer
Job Description:
Responsible for providing technical support to clients, basic system
administration tasks, maintaining security, and assisting the sales team
with pre and post-sales support to clients in Vietnam while working with an
english speaking team.

Minimal Requirements:
Applicants should be very familiar with the Linux operating system, Apache
web server, be familiar with basic security concepts, and have some
experience with at least one programming language such as PHP, Perl, or
Python. Spoken and written english language skills.

Web developer
Job Description:
The web developer will be responsible for implementing the HTML
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/> /CSS <http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/>  to achieve
a professional look and feel for Our Company websites. The websites should
adhere to W3C <http://www.w3c.org>  standards and be easily accessable to
all web browsers. Note that we are not necessarily interested in flash
artists or photoshop gurus. Photoshop (or even better, Gimp!) and graphic
design skills will be required but HTML <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/> /CSS
<http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/>  should really be the focus. Experience
developing in Zope <http://www.zope.org> /Plone <http://www.plone.org>  a
plus. Ability to speak/write english.

Minimal Requirements:
Thorough knowledge of CSS and XHTML. Good eye for artistic design and user
interface design.

Project Manager
Job Description:
The Software Project Manager is responsible for leading a  project team
involved in the requirement specification, technical design, coding,
integration, quality assurance test, and deployment of software projects.
The Project Manager manages software projects at the managerial and project
task level in accordance with Our Company's software development
methodology. The Project Manager may be assigned to lead a major project, a
series of concurrent projects and / or ongoing maintenance of systems. The
Project Manager provides leadership to the project team in order to
establish an accurate and comprehensive project plan and is responsible for
ensuring that the project requirements are clearly defined and that time
timetable objectives and milestones are met. The Project Manager provides
support to management in driving projects to completion before or on
deadline. 5+ years experience in managing technical programming projects
with many dependencies is required. Good spoken and written English language
skills.

Minimal Requirements:
Language Requirements: Perl, PHP, MySQL; Python is a big plus
Operating Systems Requirements: Linux Redhat or FREEBSD
Solid knowledge of Unix based systems, TCP/IP Protocols, CVS
Strong Knowledge of: www.zope.org and www.plone.org

We always get excited about passionate people. If you think you might be a
good fit with us, send your resume and salary requirement to
vnjobs at excite.com <mailto:vnjobs at telepacket.com%2520> .

Skills Development and Additional Training
Our Company encourages its employees to enhance their current skills and
talents whenever the opportunity arises. To this end, Our Company reimburses
employees fully or partially for classes, seminars, textbooks, certification
exams and other learning tools relevant to Our Company's business
environment. Stock Options
Our Company employees are eligible to receive company stock options,
including incentive stock options (ISO), which receive favorable tax
treatment.

Time Off
Our Company provides time off for vacation, personal days, vacation days,
sick days, jury duty, voting, military leave, holidays, & medical leave.

Other Benefits
Other perks include: A challenging and tolerant work environment, abundant
overtime opportunities for hourly employees, directly deposited pay checks,
company activities, discounted web hosting, and a casual dress code as well
as the occasional free lunch.

Jeffrey S. Richey

Director of Operations

Telepacket, Inc.