[Asterisk-Users] Phone keypad input not working during "menu's"

Don asterisk at geeksrus.ca
Thu May 19 11:50:13 MST 2005

Wilson,

I figured it out.  The wiki says that you should use "inband" DTMFmode
for Polycom phones and this was what I was using when I used a previous
AAH version and a previous phone firmware and things were good.

However, in banging on all the options I tried switching this to rfc2833
and the menu's started working.  I'll add a comment to that wiki page.

Thanks again for the response... looking at the codecs was the start of
the thought process that lead me to the solution.

Don