[Asterisk-Users] Run Script when originator hangs up the phone

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu May 19 10:04:13 MST 2005

On 07:47, Thu 19 May 05, Peter Svensson wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005, Erik Sundberg wrote:
>
> > Wonder if there was away to run a script/marco when the person who
> > originates the call hangs up.
> >
> > I have use the g option in the dial application to continue running
> > applications in the dial plan,  but that only works if the person who is
> > called hangs up first..
>
> Use the 'h' extension. That is run when the current channel (the caller
> normally) hangs up.
>
> Peter

And if you want an agi script run with the 'h' extension,
execute it with: exten=>h,1,DeadAgi(myagi|myparams) instead
of just Agi()

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."