[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:02:17 MST 2005

> support after purchase does not reply to any e-mails. looks like support
> e-mails essentially get's routed to /dev/null

I had an issue exactly one week ago with a piece of hardware and my
first email to support was answered within an hour with a question
like  ("what happens when you...") and an answer to my answer again
within an hour asking me to return the device.

Some things they sell may come only with optional (paid) support,
although you'd think a company would answer then with "we do not
support blah..."