[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Andrejus Stavickis andy at loyalty.com
Wed May 18 13:31:09 MST 2005

My experience with that vendor is:

1 before your purchase, the responce is excellent
2 Items arrive in time
3 support after purchase does not reply to any e-mails. looks like
support e-mails essentially get's routed to /dev/null

Sincerely,

--Andy
x6722

"Outsourcing is akin to making a skyscraper taller by taking material
from its lower floors."
--Byron Katz